Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Update Shipping Button / Updating Shipping Method in Cart Doesn't Update Total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Update Shipping Button / Updating Shipping Method in Cart Doesn't Update Total

We use weight trigger shipping because we mostly ship small items. We also offer local pickup (f.y.i - those words didn't even appear at all until I changed them in language editor). BUT when I, as a customer, select a different shipping method there is no way to see the updated total unless I move forward to the payment page. Looking in the language editor, I see there should be an update shipping button, but I don't have one and can't find where to add one. So it appears there is no way to refresh the shipping to see updated total unless moving forward to payment??? I even considered simply adding language to the "Shipping Information" line to reflect that, but I see that line is not customizable in the language editor.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

When you are on the shipping page, then switch shipping rates, this triggers a call behind the scenes to update the selected shipping rate and pulls in new shipping totals. Once the load completes it will update the shipping rate. If for some reason this call fails, it wouldn't update until the next page, or if the call is super slow it may appear to not update at all until you get to the next page. I would recommend submitting a support ticket or contacting us via chat if you do not see this update working.

Comment

Working...
    X