Disable COMMENTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable COMMENTS

For some reason, some of my products have a comments section at the bottom of the listing, the way the comment box would come up for a post/page. Why is this? I can't find an option to disable or turn it off. It's not reviews, it's specifically comments. I can disable and activate the reviews but it doesn't change the comments area. How can I remove this please? Thank you.

Comments are something controlled by your theme, which varies greatly from one theme to the next. Typically themes will allow you to disable comments, but for those that do not you can try a plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-comments/ and disable comments for the post type ec_store.

Comment

When you disable comments, it is only disabled for NEW posts. Any posts you made prior to this, will have comments enabled.
      If you do not want to install a plugin to fix this, then you can edit each of your store pages and disable the comments manually.
      Regular pages have the "edit page" button in the admin bar at the top, so those are easy, but custom post types, will not show up under pages and are hidden form you.

To view those you have to go to
      yourdomain.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=ec_store

then you will be able to view and edit all the store and cart and account pages, which will allow you to disable comments or get rid of the sidebar.

Comment

Working...
      X