My custom css attempt doesn't seem to be working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My custom css attempt doesn't seem to be working

I am trying to change two features using custom css, but the code I entered is not working:

1. I want to change the background color of the Option Set. Here is what I entered:

.ec_details_option_data {style="background-color:#ffff99;}

2. I want to remove the quantity box in the shopping cart. Here is what I entered (just like in the video:

.ec_details_quantity {display: none;}

I am definitely missing something. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Thank you.

Hello:

So if you are in the shopping cart, the styles are different there... for example.

.ec_cartitem_quantity {display: none;} would remove the whole column for the cart quantity...

As for the option sets, these are standard browser components, but I would refer you to your theme or to a CSS design article on google to see how to adjust these types of components with CSS.

thanks

Comment

Thank you for your reply!

1. I mis-worded that. It is in the store where I want to remove the quantity.

If I am allowed, here is a link to a product in my store:

https://readysetleads.com/store/?model_number=9054556

I want to remove the quantity because it is not necessary.

2. So to change the background color for the form fields on my store product page - that is a theme issue and not a WP EasyCart issue?

Thanks.

Comment

So yes, the quantity can be removed with...

.ec_details_quantity {display: none;}

You can add this to the settings -> design -> custom CSS section of easycart.

As for form fields, yes, those are more of a theme design, or google around how to design custom form fields with html... we just use standard web components and designs, but many theme developers add CSS to change input designs to match their themes... we don't.

Comment

That is the code I have been trying, but the quantity has not been removed. I clicked Save Options, thinking maybe I had forgotten that step.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Fixed.

I had to use my theme's custom CSS and not the WP EasyCart custom CSS.

I'm using Generate Press for my theme.

Comment

Working...
            X