Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to edit an existing option set without having to create a new one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to edit an existing option set without having to create a new one?

I have options sets on my products. I need to increase the price slightly, but I can find no way to edit existing option sets to alter amounts.. the only way I can see to do this is to create ANOTHER entirely new option set...but that' obviously can't be right, why would they make us create an entirely new option set just to change a price up or down?

How do we edit existing option sets to alter the prices?

No, so we have a quick option creation system when you are in a product, but over on the left menu under products -> option sets is where you can maintain and do much more option customizing.

thanks

Comment

This does not allow me to alter prices of option sets. It's late at night, I have a huge deadline and I cannot for the life of me remember how I setup my option sets before...I'm struggling to get it to display properly and of course there is no help from you guys.

HOW DO I ALTER PRICES FOR EXISTING OPTION SETS???
      Last edited by grasshopper; 05-06-2019, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Better yet, how do I view an existing option set to see how it is structured? I am trying to recreate some I used before, but since I cannot alter prices on existing option sets, I have to create new ones..but I am sadly unable to duplicate how I did this before. I've tried and tried and I cannot get the option set to display correctly. I need to be able to look at one of the old option sets to see how I set it up. I am REALLY PRESSED FOR TIME HERE

Comment

Working...
        X