Check Out Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Out Buttons

i have scoured the documentation and videos and have not been able to find the answers to how to edit my check out buttons.
    I have two image examples here form EC showing how they use it and how it seems to be available in different colors as well as the ability to edit buttons.
    Yes, on my site, all of the buttons are BLACK and they seem to REQUIRE that the buyer determine the # of purchases they are making and there is no editing of the button.

Can ANYONE assist me on this.

Yes, I have sent requests to the Support desk, but the have only sent back to me the same links to the online documenation and videos (again, i have been totally unable to locate where the information is).
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

So those buttons on our own EasyCart site are just buttons from our theme, they are nothing in EasyCart, just standard page builder buttons, and we put a URL to them that simply goes to the cart and adds an item using url variables.

for example: https://www.wpeasycart.com/my-shoppi..._to_cart=ec410

Notice we just point to our shopping cart page, yours may be /cart and then we add /?ec_add_to_cart=your model number here

that's it....

Comment

A clever solution, but there is no URL link that seems to be anywhere in the EC admin that is related to individual product.

Comment

Not sure I understand your statement? no url link anywhere in the ec admin related to an individual product?

Are you trying to just get the product URL that goes to the product details of each product? or are you trying to get a link that goes to the cart with a product in the cart already? what exactly are you trying to achieve and maybe I can help out?

Comment

Your second item... the link that goes to the CART with the product already in the cart.

Comment

So you just need to build the link, I don't know what you name or linked your /cart page as? usually it's www.yourwebsite.com/cart would be the link to the cart, then the variable just puts the item into it.

for example: https://www.wpeasycart.com/my-shoppi..._to_cart=ec410

Notice we just point to our shopping cart page, yours may be /cart and then we add /?ec_add_to_cart=your model number here

You have to replace ec410 with your model number of your product...

Comment

Working...
            X