Stripe Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripe Setup

I have been attempting to setup Stripe as my LIVE PAYMENT GATEWAY.
    i have selected it, i have put in both keys. and yet it is not enabled.
    in the online videos, there seems to be a switch to take it from sandbox to live.
    however, in my version (downloaded 5 days ago and i am still working on setting it up) there is no such option (to make live).
    See image.

With the fields completed, i can click on the SAVE OPTIONS button, which then results in a "success checkmark" but again.. no live connection.

i have been on the phone with Stripe support and they said that everything is correct on their end. They even were helping me go through the EasyCart documentation to enable this.. Neither they or I have been successful.

Yes, i did reach out to EC support. They have just referred me to videos and online documentation that has not resolved the problem.
    EC support is replying.. but not sure if they are trying.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

sorry you are having trouble with connecting to stripe, it's usually very simple connection and setup...

Use the pull down on this panel and switch it back to no live payment processor and SAVE. Then refresh your screen.

You should be able to use the one-click connect to get connected rather than the older API keys method here... It should look like this.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I would like to do that, but your PRO version does not have the same connection button that the FREE version does.

Comment

That picture is from the pro version... as I stated, you have to switch it to 'no live payment processor' and save it... then refresh your browser to have it show the starting choices again.

Comment

That was the solution.. i needed to REFRESH the page and then i could connect. It worked in less than 10-seconds. THANK YOU

Comment

glad that got you working...

Comment

Working...
            X