Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make selected option set affect price

The website is: http://buycoturnixquail.com/
    I am trying to set up EasyCart so that when the customer selects lots of 100 or 500 or 1000 items the price and quantity ordered adjusts. I do not want the customer to be able to choose other quantities but the ones listed. I have been working with option sets, both advanced and basic and I just can't seem to get it to do what I want. I am pretty confused about what I need anyway, so hopefully this message isn't too convoluted.
    Thanks in advance.

Cute logo! I'm probably not going to be any help here, because I'm struggling with some of this as well. But it occurred to me that maybe radio buttons would work? With one option for 100, another for 500, etc. Then the values for each of those options could be a multiplier of 100, 500, etc. from some arbitrary base price? That sounds like it would accommodate a volume discount if you need one, do you think?

And now, I'll shut up and go look for my own answer to the pricing grid thing.... LOL

Comment

I believe Janworx is correct, if you make an advanced option set with radios or even combo box, you can set those as options 100, 500, 1000 and then you can instead of doing a price increase, you can do a price multiplier.

And for the price grid, think of it as a quantity grid. It was designed for say t-shirt companies with small, medium, large where customers could input quickly 10, 15, 20 of each quantity and add to cart all of them....

hopefully that helps.

Comment

Working...
      X