Text after price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text after price

It would be nice to be able to add "per Person", "per group" or similar after the price.

It would be nice to be like when making categories, the user make a list that can be saved, so that the options can be selected easily in the "add new product" - page.

Or simply just a textbox on the "add new product" page, which then shows on the store page?

Thank you

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

I like that idea to, I will add to our feature request roadmap...

Comment

Great you like it...
      How do I add it manually right now or where? I have been browsing through the files, but find nowhere to insert the "Per person"-text. I'm not a pro at this, but I can find my way around a little bit.

Got it in wp-easycart\design\layout\base-responsive-v3\ec_product_details_page.php line 411, I simply added "&nbsp; Per Person" before </div>

Still it would be nice to be able to have my suggested option. This solution I hope is only for my temporary need and for others to play with if they want.
      Last edited by pethol; 08-06-2015, 12:22 AM. Reason: Found a temporary solution to my own "problem"... I guess things like this are what is included in "premium support" - We need people to help each other here - for free!

Comment

Yes i also would like that option to add text after each price option - especially the bulk pricing Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X