Check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out

Can we have something similar to this http://www.city-discovery.com/chiangmai/tour.php?id=200

It's a service with booking, payment and all.

Maybe something where we can "design" our own form from the Admin area with the info we would like on the "order e-mail" we receive?

Pretty cool idea, essentially this is just a regular product with our advanced options though, date picker, text areas, radio groups, etc...

Interfacing with an actual booking system on the other end is probably never going to happen, but creating a product to look like that is probably doable already.

Comment

Wohooo!!! HAPPY!!!

And.. I just want to say that WP-EC Looks absolutely FABULOUS on smartphones! Good job there!

Actually booking is not necessary. The costumer can choose the date and whatnot on the product-page and then the company can do it manually. I guess it will also be beneficial in loading time and bandwidth size and all that blah blah blah...

By the why - the online documentation for installing on tablet/cellphone is missing... For me at least...

Comment

So we don't have docs on installing tablet or cellphone apps... the links can be found when you view your easycart admin -> store admin in wordpress, just scroll down to find all the apps.

thanks

Comment

Working...
        X