Membership ability for community use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership ability for community use

I'd like people to be able to register as shopping members from an individual page without having to do it from the checkout page.
    Also to be able to login and logout. I'd put links on the sidebar shop-menu for this.

Hmmm... Maybe to be able to form some sort of community... For example I will have people recommending places, without them actually having had done any payment. Those reviews are worth gold for my business. Hmmm like "Trip-Advisor" meets "EasyCart"... Or like you have here, where there is also a forum attached.

My page is http://sadhutours.com/ You can see the sidebar I want.

Cheers for good work

Sure, they can go to the /account page and register/create an account. No need to go through checkout. This way they do have an account and are in the system as a 'shopper' already. then you can turn on 'must be logged in' for reviews of products if you needed... or let them be anonymous, either way.

Comment

HM! Okay so I make a link "login/register" and a page with a shortcode... Thanks...

Comment

Yes, the [ec_account] page should already be created for you, you can just add it to your menu somewhere and call it 'login/register' or 'my account' or whatever on your menu.

Comment

Working...
        X