Wishlist Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishlist Feature

How easy for a developer to add a feature like a wishlist button to the products? How would you get started doing something like that?

The wishlist portion is something that we will be working on within the coming months to be sure and incorporate. To do it yourself would probably be time consuming, but we plan to have that feature in our standard software soon.

Comment

That is a superb job. well done! It will save me (and doubtless many others) an awful lot of time. Thank you.

aliyan

Comment

Am I missing something here? I don't see it implemented. So I was wondering what the status is?

Comment

no, it never was implimented... something we have been pushing back for a long time now... we were hoping to get that into V3, but the looks of it became a much more complex task than we ever anticipated so it has been put aside for now.

Comment

Thanks for the update earlier this year. As a web developer, I can understand how complex some of these desired features can be. Is there any progress on a wishlist feature? I would think that working within Wordpress's data structure, this would be relatively easy to carry out by utilizing the "my account" section of the database and linking each user as the database key to a set of values corresponding to a product. You could then easily do a quick call to the database to pull up an entire list of products that can be displayed or emailed or quickly added to a cart.

Any thoughts?

Comment

So no new news on this yet... I think there is some more complexity there, particularly with inventory controls and wishlists items that go out of date, checking option sets, etc... much more complex than the basic overall structure for sure. I know it's something we have looked at, but we are not there yet and have no ETA on it as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by jjones View Post
                So no new news on this yet... I think there is some more complexity there, particularly with inventory controls and wishlists items that go out of date, checking option sets, etc... much more complex than the basic overall structure for sure. I know it's something we have looked at, but we are not there yet and have no ETA on it as of now.

Ok. Thanks for the update!

Comment

Working...
                X