inventory tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inventory tracking

how about adding something like this .... please stay with me i type like i talk!

so i'm selling a box, 7 differ colors to pick, and and option for white bow or red bow. if i try to advanced track this it will make for say the black box, in inventory it will show as box, black, red bow and box, black, white bow... but i only want to inventory the color not the bow! making it to were we can turn tracking on for the added options would help a lot with inventory when it comes to items that some options are not inventoried.

my thought would be when adding the options to the items you would be able to check a box for "inventoried or non inventory" this would be a huge plus on my site i know
    Last edited by modzbynasy; 12-13-2015, 10:29 AM.

good idea... might be complex

Comment

not too hard .... just add an option under advanced tracking to track all or track by option set... then have the drop down to select the option set to track.. i'm no coder and look at this as easy when i know its something that takes time

Comment

I do like this idea... I am going to add to my list. May take a while to implement, but for our basic option sets that track individual options, would be a cool addition the more I think about it.

Comment

Working...
        X