Business Name field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Name field

We sell to both individuals and businesses, as probably does everyone else... Would it be possible to add a Business Name field on the billing and shipping info screens? At the moment, I have changed the labels on the name fields to "First Name/Department" and "Last Name/Business". But that seems a bit awkward to me. You already have a contact name field below on the billing information screen, so I think a business name field would be useful.

TIA.
    Jon

We do offer 2 address lines, one could represent the company, one the address? You can use the advanced language editor to adjust that. This way the customer enters their name still, plus the company name, then the address, etc...

Comment

Yeah, that might work. Most of our business customers only need the one line for the address. I will explore that further.

Comment

There is a setting in the advanced options to turn on the 2nd address line. You must also have the latest design files, which can be downloaded at: http://www.wpeasycart.com/latest-theme-downloads/

thanks

Comment

Working...
        X