Multi-vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-vendor

I was wanting to know if this was possible or maybe something in the future?

Just bumping this.

Comment

You might explain what you mean a bit more? 'Multi-Vendor' is a bit vague... thanks

Comment

Sorry for being so vague, I was looking in creating a multi-vendor marketplace site and so other addons that needed woocommerce to work. Not a fan of that plugin so thought I would ask here.

Comment

Well not entirely sure of what you are looking for in a multi-vendor. I know you can create different companies in your WP EasyCart, and attach products to them. This way products are categorized by manufacturers and then you can display different pages with just manufacturer material on them by using our shortcode. It essentially is the same as creating categories of products... But there are a lot of different things you can do with multi-vendor, so not really sure what you are after.

If you are looking for vendors to actually add their own products, fulfill orders, etc... then we certainly don't have anything like this in our system...

Comment

Originally posted by jjones View Post

If you are looking for vendors to actually add their own products, fulfill orders, etc... then we certainly don't have anything like this in our system...
            This is what I was looking for, thank you for getting back to me.

Comment

Working...
            X