Currency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currency

Hello, I actually have a thread for this topic. I s there a way to change the $ currency to Philippine Peso Currency "P" or Php

Thanks

On a side note, my shipping about 60% of the time doesn't even show 156-315.75 practice test up at all when customers are checking out. I have it set on Flat Rate with two options. Local Pickup or Standard but it seems to be defaulting to no cost for shipping
    Last edited by Blue Moon; 01-16-2015, 10:38 PM.

Comment

If you are having trouble with shipping, I recommend you read this shipping guide: remove shipping zones and make sure products have weights are the two main key factors to begin with.
      http://developers.wpeasycart.com/201...up-guide-tips/

In terms of currency, checkout the easycart admin -> basic settings there is a currency section to change and adjust all parameters of shipping.

Comment

Just curious why Swatches don't have a title above them? I run a decal business and some of my stickers have two color options. When I add the option set for swatches it gives me the list of colors but with no Wording above them like the Combo Box etc do. This should be an option that I could activate and if not, where would the code for this be?

NAT

Comment

Working...
        X