Why don't swatches have a title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't swatches have a title?

Just curious why Swatches don't have a title above them? I run a decal business and some of my stickers have two color options. When I add the option set for swatches it gives me the list of colors but with no Wording above them like the Combo Box etc do. This should be an option that I could activate and if not, where would the code for this be?

So it SHOULD say "Please Choose Color for "Tackle Cancer" and the second set of swatches should say "Please Choose Color for Football"

I probably spent 5 hours yesterday messing with code to make it appear with no luck.

Example: http://dasgraphix.com/?page_id=25&mo...8854&menuid=31

We are working on a whole new V3 that has some amazing front end design tools to use visually when editing pages, and this would be a good time to inject this... I will suggest it.

Comment

Just a quick update on the development of apps... We have our ipad and our android apps now capable of using the OS image browser for image uploads. This allows you now to control every aspect of the easycart admin console from tablets. As improvements are being made to the AIR platform and more native extensions are added, we will continue to seek new and better methods to improve our apps and their performances.300-206 vce

Comment

I run a decal business and some of my stickers have two color options. www.examsheets.com When I add the option set for swatches it gives me the list of colors but with no Wording above them like the Combo Box etc do. This should be an option that I could activate and if not, where would the code for this be?

Comment

We are working on a whole new V3 that has some amazing front end design tools to use visually when editing pages, and this would be a good time to inject this... I will suggest it./...???
          Pass4sure ccnp switch

Comment

Working...
          X