Optional B2B user role pricing as a percentage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optional B2B user role pricing as a percentage

An extremely useful tool for a supplement store would be (in the B2B user role pricing) the ability to allow a "user role" to be modified for giving a percentage (%) price difference (+/-) from the "list price" when shopping.

This allows for premium membership subscriptions. And Most Importantly allows "basic option sets" to be useful when you have one product that comes in multiple sizes, with each size a different base price.

Example: Vitamin C supplement in a 30 count size at $5.00 and a 60 count size at $10.00.

With the system as it is now one must do Triple Work to achieve an overall percentage difference outcome.
    1. First one would need to setup each size as a separate product in the store
    2. Then manually calculate a price difference for each "user role" variation
    3. Then set up the price difference on each individual size in the store
    If in the "B2B user role pricing" one could just set a percentage discount it would save a lot of duplication.

I realize one work-around is to give a coupon code that works over and over again, however, among other issues this creates I think it looks unprofessional.

Fixing this could significantly expand WP EasyCart's appeal to new markets.

A related feature request would be the ability for a new account to be able to initially create an account from a list of published roles (i.e. non-profit, wholesale, referral). Then after submitting the new account, it waits for an admins approval.

A related feature request would be the ability for a new account to be able to initially create an account from a list of published roles (i.e. non-profit, wholesale, referral). Then after submitting the new account,

Comment

[QUOTE=Blackcap145;n879]A related feature request would be the ability for a new account to be able to initially create an account from a list of published roles (i.e. non-profit, wholesale, referral). Then after submitting the new account,

Comment

I would also be very helpful to mass upload B2B pricing from the CSV feature...WP EasyCart, could this feature be added soon?

Comment

One thing I might recommend is to simply use any database management software to do this task. While we do not build an entire administrative system to do this, you can easily use a MySQL tool such as EMS MyManager to do this task in a few clicks, even using PHP My Admin through most web hosts could import this type of CSV file to EasyCart tables... I wish we had time to really do imports for every single section, but really if anyone is in need of importing that much data, and that type of data, then most likely you will want access directly to the db anyway to manipulate data on a mass scale, so why not just use the CSV importers from these types of tools...

Comment

Working...
          X