Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Product page content missing with SEO Friendly Links (due to Elementor?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product page content missing with SEO Friendly Links (due to Elementor?)

Hi,

I'm evaluating WP EastCart for use on my site. I would like to use SEO Friendly Links and of course can turn this on in Settings > Customize > Additional Settings. However, when I do, my individual product pages show no page content – just the header and footer. (When SEO Friendly Links are turned off, they work perfectly.)

I suspect this may be related to my site using Elementor and Elementor Pro. I had seen the very scant guidance at https://docs.wpeasycart.com/wp-easyc...page-builder-4 and made the necessary adjustments to my Store and Cart pages, which initially exhibited the same problem but now work fine with the shortcodes added.

Obviously, there are no individual Pages for each of my products – so I'm unsure how to overcome the problem. I suspect I don't properly understand how WP EasyCart interacts with Elementor templates. If I did create a new Elementor template for product pages, which shortcode would I use to dynamically display the correct product? And how would WP EasyCart know to use such a template for each product?

Many thanks for any guidance!

Isla

Working...
X