X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text-Color

Hey,

i have a question about text colors.
    On my Website, I have a theme which has the primary color black.
    But in the shop, the color of the price ist also black, so you don't see it.
    Is it possible to change the color of the price?

Thanks,
    Etro

(Sry for my bad english, #germany)

Hello:

If you visit the easycart admin -> colorizer you can change from a light background to a dark background theme and it will invert the colors for you.

thanks

Comment

Aaand another question:
      Can I change the layout of the formular, where you need to fill in city, street and so on?

Thx

Comment

well, you can, there are templates for each page and system in easycart, and you can create child themes and child layouts of the pages.... this then gives you control of moving elements around, etc.

Here is an article on how to create child themes: http://developers.wpeasycart.com/201...s-and-layouts/

Comment

Thank you for the fast answer

Comment

And hi again - is it possible to disable the fields where you're forced to fill something in?

Comment

There are some settings you can disable, like 2nd address like or company name by going to the easycart admin -> basic settings section... but the other address fields are required by all payment gateway providers in order to process payments. address, country, city, state, zip, name, email all required by all gateways.

Comment

Okay.. Thank you a lot

Comment

If I disable the country, state and zip code in my child layout, it says always in the checkout "fill in the missing information".. But I wan't that the customers pay with paysafecard and they can download their buyed things, so i don't need country and so on

Is this possible?

Comment

no, those are required fields and our javascript and core programming will look for those as I mentioned above...

Comment

Hm, okay. Thx

Comment

Working...
                      X