EasyCart content extending past margins under theme borders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EasyCart content extending past margins under theme borders

I'm having a little trouble with a theme I want to use and I'm wondering if I need to make changes to the theme or to elements of EasyCart in order to fix it. And if it's an it is within EasyCart how do I fix it? On all the EasyCart pages the content is extending past and behind the border of the page. For instance on the Cart page the check out totals are so far to the right that most of the numbers are cut off behind the border of the page. This is also happening on all other EasyCart pages but some are less noticeable than others. Like on the Store page you cant really tell until you login as admin and you cant see the configuration buttons for posted items on the right side. I'm using Blackoot-lite WP Theme. EasyCart seems to display properly with other themes like WP Theme Twenty Fifteen. However it has the same problem with WP Twenty Fourteen that it does with Blackoot-lite.

If you would like to take a look firsthand the site I'm working on is www.johngarsow.us

Any input/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Okay I think I figured this one out. I think the default layout for EasyCart is slightly wider than the custom theme I am using. So I just need to adjust the page widths for my theme and everything should display properly. Now I just need to figure out how to change the page width in this crazy theme.

Comment

Working...
    X