How do I increase the margin around pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I increase the margin around pages

I have the $80 version installed and the cart pages (cart, account, etc) have a white background and my site does not. These pages have no margin or space between the text and edge of the white background. I need to add margin all around to give it more space. Please see attached. How do I do this?
    Attached Files

Also, when I click on a product, the background (white) goes away!

Comment

Boy, that looks like a lot of theme stuff there... normally the content area of a page content area would have padding. I would talk to the theme developer because adding margin there would be tougher than just adding padding to the content area. Same with the white background, if the theme developer didn't develop it with that, then it's not going to show. We don't add that type of code to our plugin because we want it to blend in and work in most themes, not set everyone to white background... I would work with the theme developer or your designer as this is more theme related.

Comment

I developed the site and it makes no sense to me that the products page (All products) works fine but then when clicking into a specific product, the contents load below the page that I have defined. In the attachment, you can see the black box above the product. That is where all other pages are loading except when you click on a product
        Attached Files

Comment

Also, see the attached. This is what all other pages look like except the store pages. How could it be theme related if only the store pages have the lack of padding. BTW, thanks for your help. I do appreciate it
          Attached Files

Comment

It's because your theme may have a page template, and a post template, but maybe they don't apply those theme templates to custom post types and other assets coming into wordpress. They may just assume that everyone uses a page? or a standard post?

Comment

Working...
            X