Can't Get my Options to Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Get my Options to Work

I have followed your tutorials on the options and this system seems overly complicated or a little backwards. There should already be built-in options for scent, size, ect..this should not be so complicated. I am clearly not the first to complain about this feature and it is probably the most IMPORTANT ONE!! There are no built-in options and quite frankly the creating my own options are not making any sense. Have you even looked on the back end at how this is engineered? Also for some reason every post I have published after installing your software automatically takes you to my store?? These issues are making me want a refund. Should not be this complicated.
    Last edited by apassanti; 01-06-2016, 11:27 PM.

Well, I certainly have looked at the engineering behind it, as I developed it The option systems are not going to be pre-built, I don't think most systems would do that anyway, instead, we build it so you have unlimited capabilties with it.

1. create an option set, call it 'size'
    2. create option items under that and call them 'small, medium, large, etc.'

Now you have an option set that you can attach to any product, and as many products as you like. This is called a multi-dimensional relationship between your option and products.

1. Now just edit any product, click on options, and select the 'size' optionset you created...

Our system is flexbile enough that you can build combo boxes, image swatchs, check box groups, text boxes, text areas, file uploads, grids and more... pretty flexible option system really. Allowing you to completely build forms for a product even.

Comment

Working...
    X