Odd display on names with Apostrophe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd display on names with Apostrophe

In the testing stages right now and did a couple test orders for a client. The client's name is Michael O'Hara which I have entered as such. On the confirmation page and invoices it is showing as Michael O\'Hara and in the Account section for Last Name (top section) is shows correct, however down in the billing and shipping sections it shows as Michael O\'Hara. The first test I did with his account it actually had three \\\ before the apostrophe in his name.

I have a feeling this maybe just a problem with WordPress and not the Easycart software. Any feedback/suggestions would be appreciated. Not sure how often we are going to run into customers with apostrophes in their names.

We can have a look at that... We escape all the strings so as not to get any mysql injection into the store, and so it's recognizing it and putting it into the system escaped out... we will see the process again and see if we can modify.

Comment

I am also having problems with errant apostrophes. Some of the varieties of plants in our garden store have them and it is putting an extra \ in front of them in some places, but not others. How can I fix this?

https://www.conegrown.com/store/ryans-knarly-tomato/ shows an example.

Paul

Comment

Working...
      X