Shirt size option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirt size option

Is there a way to add an option for the user to select the size of the shirt they want?

Sure, you can create an option set that is essentially a combo box and they can select the size of the shirt they want.

Here is a sample on one of our demos: http://styleshop.wpeasycart.com/stor...2981&menuid=13

you can see this one is using our 'Swatch' options, where we upload small images for the option choices like color,size. We think it looks better, but you can use combo boxes as well.

Comment

I set up a store as usual - and used radio buttons for option sets (tee shirt size and color). They don't appear on the page with the product? www.olespain.biz

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Comment

Make sure you have the latest templates installed in easycart. Just got to the EasyCart Admin -> Store Setup -> Design File Management area and you can download latest theme packs, upload them, and select them.

The nice thing is you can always revert to your existing ones if they cause more issues than fix, but usually a good idea during any upgrade to do this so the easycart site has the latest matching template files, which have all the options that we continually release in new releases.

Comment

I have a similar question, i don't like a radio buttons and dropdown menu, it's very ugly, how can i make option set like in your video as t-shirt store, i see sizes and you can choose only one size

Comment

So you want to have a option of multiple selection ?
            hillsborough moving | Walnut Creek Movers

Comment

One of the best option sets we make is really our image swatche option sets... It's essentially a combo selection, where the user can only select one option, BUT, you can upload a small 50x50pixel square image or something like that for the option selection. We just used photoshop to make some size images, which look really nice, or you can upload color swatches from photoshop for each option.

Here is an example: http://demo.wpeasycart.com/store/spotted-shirt/

Comment

Working...
              X