Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing where it says "Your Price" on the product page to "Priced From:"

Hi,

I'm a free user. I am trying to change where it says Your Price or Price to Priced From on the product pages.

Many of my items for sale are made to order and therefore Priced From is a much more accurate description.

But I cant find how to change that.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Paul

Hello:

You might jump over to the wp easycart -> settings -> language editor. Every phrase in easycart can be adjusted from here.

thanks

Comment

Hi, that's really helpful. I've found where to edit 'Your Price' to 'Priced from:'

What I now can't find is where to change on the Store page, where my 3 products are listed, there's a field that shows the price, I would like above that to say "Priced from:"

As I am not 'changing any text, but adding, I don't know where/how to do this. https://staging.henry-may.com/store/

Again any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

Comment

Thank you for your help. I have found an example where I found a heading I changed. But, I have looked and looked but cannot find where I can add ‘Priced from:’ in a few locations.

As an example I have looked to add between “HAND-MADE BAGS” and £30, “Priced From” but as I’m not editing a heading I do not know how to find/do this.

https://staging.henry-may.com/store/hand-made-bags/

You'll see on that page I've changed 'Your Price' to 'Priced From' as that was a heading I found in language, but the above issue is merely a gap on the page.

If you could help a bit more, that would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

Comment

Hello:

So adding text isn't going to be something possible in new areas, you can reuse our language components of course as they are in place, but adding new areas would require much more work in terms of adding. We have a child template file, it requires then coding in PHP and much more... plus the template files work like theme child files and updates do not take effect on those specific files.. So something that would have to be very specific and much needed to benefit from as well as continual update and support for your own coded theme child files.

For pricing, you might look in our product -> pricing area, we have a place to add a custom range, so maybe you have $50-$200 dollars and it could display as a range.

We also have in our settings -> products a way to turn on 'Volume Pricing: As low as formatting' where you could turn this on and it might get you what you need.

Comment

Working...
          X