option set 'required' setting not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• option set 'required' setting not working

products that require you to select a size or color or both are not preventing the visitor from placing an order. it adds the product without designating what color or size they need. true for either the basic and the advanced option set setting.

might make sure you are on version 3 of the plugin AND that you go to the design management files and make sure you are on 'no child theme'... this will make sure you are using the latest v3 templates. If you have V2 templates and V3 plugin, it will not work properly in some situations.

Comment

I'm a developer using EasyCart for a client's website, and I'd like to add a shopping cart icon/link to her theme that indicates to the customer whether their cart is empty or not (in other words, have the site display one of two cart icons testking HP0-S36 exam depending on the status of the customer's cart). Is this a built-in option in EasyCart? If not, is there some way I could add it, perhaps using an existing cart-checking function? Thanks!testking C4040-122 dumps

Comment

Working...
      X