Cannot Export Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Export Orders

First off, fantastic piece of software. Easycart does pretty much everything I need it to and I've managed to adapt it for use with a simple, multi-restaurant delivery business. I've just come across one problem though. When I try to export orders (even 'All order Data') I get this error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (Thu Jun 11 13:51:51 GMT 0700 2015) at position 29 (2): Double time specification' in /home4/williac/public_html/delivery/wp-content/plugins/wp-easycart/inc/amfphp/administration/exportorders.php:30 Stack trace: #0 /home4/williac/public_html/delivery/wp-content/plugins/wp-easycart/inc/amfphp/administration/exportorders.php(30): DateTime->__construct('Thu Jun 11 13:5...') #1 {main} thrown in/home4/williac/public_html/delivery/wp-content/plugins/wp-easycart/inc/amfphp/administration/exportorders.php on line 30

Any ideas?

that error sounds like you may be running older PHP 5.2... You might make sure you are on PHP 5.3 or greater...

Comment

Hi,

Just started getting this error message again a few days ago. It's been working fine for the last few months since I had a programmer look at it (he fixed it really quickly so I'm assuming it's something relatively simple). Thing is, I'm not still in touch with him and have no idea how to fix this now:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (-13:36:53-) at position 6 (: Unexpected character' in /home/chompa5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-easycart/inc/amfphp/administration/exportorders.php:38 Stack trace: #0 /home/chompa5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-easycart/inc/amfphp/administration/exportorders.php(38): DateTime->__construct('-13:36:53-') #1 {main} thrown in /home/chompa5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-easycart/inc/amfphp/administration/exportorders.php on line 38

I've checked the PHP version as you suggested before and we're still running 5.6. Any more suggestions? We're getting a bit desperate as we need an export for the October monthly invoicing and can't afford to get another programmer to address it.

Thanks in advance!!

Comment

Can anyone help? We can't issue any of last months invoices until this is fixed, we're getting a bit desperate.

Comment

It seems the server has a different time format that PHP dateTime function can not do. We would likely need to do some testing and configuring to see how specifically we can fix this on your server. I would suggest submitting a support ticek via our website. We would need wordpress login info AND FTP login info in order to work out this issue.

thanks

Comment

Thanks for the help, I will submit a support ticket.

Comment

Working...
            X