Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Basic Setting for "after add to cart" and PayPal return to site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Setting for "after add to cart" and PayPal return to site.

In my Basic Settings, I have "Return To Previous Page after Add to Cart:" set to "OFF" yet it still keeps me on the product page with the message at the top that gives me the link to View Cart. I really want it so the customer is directed to the cart after adding the product to the cart.

In PayPal, I would like for the customer to automatically return to the website after the purchase. Instead, it just gives me a link to return to the site. I have added the IPN to PayPal Standard so I'm not sure why this is not working.

So the return to previous page should be OFF, as you mentioned. Not sure why that is not working for you. Maybe something has been cached? do you have a caching plugin running on wordpress, or perhaps browser caching away functionality?

For PayPal, the ipn sends back regardless what a user does, they could leave and shut down browser, that is independent of paypal's screens. But regarding paypal coming back, that is not something we can control either... that section is all controlled by paypal.

thanks

Comment

Working...
    X