Order notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order notification

I thought I'd set everything up right but an order was placed and I had no idea until logging into the admin console. Is there a place to set up email notifications for orders that I'm missing?
    Also, what's the function of the Admin Emails addresses? I realize these two questions may be related. I have only just added the email address to the admin emails area as well, but I've seen no documentation telling what exactly "Admin Emails" are.

Yep, admin emails are the emails that get order confirmations... an email goes to the client, if you want one to, you can add your email address there. You can separate them by a comma if more than one person wants the confirmation email as well...

thanks

Comment

Is there a way to preview/edit these email templates?

Comment

You can edit the paragraphs to them by going to the easycart admin -> language editor... here you can retype all the elements of the email. Best thing to do is place test orders to insure things function correctly on your environment.

If you have to customize the emailers, it's best to create a child them and layout, just like wordpress system uses, and then develop your own ec_cart_email_receipt.php layout file.
        http://developers.wpeasycart.com/201...s-and-layouts/

Comment

Working...
        X