Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Auth card charge? Can we run cards later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Auth card charge? Can we run cards later?

Hello!

I have a business selling items by the pound (Bacon). Not all the pieces are the same weight, and I can't group them into categories I've been instructed by Weighs and Measures Authority. Is there a way to get a pre-authorization on their card, then when the order is weighed exactly, enter the correct price and complete the order? (kind of like a gas station pump does?)

There is the "Bill Later" option in the Payment tab. Is that the only way I can do it?

Thanks!

JC
    www.Fluggers.com
    All Natural, Uncured and Unsliced, Whole Bacon. Made in small batches, by hand, assuring the highest quality and taste. Come taste why our bacon is the Best Bacon in Sonoma County! Nationwide shipping available, or we offer local pickup, and is in stock at local retail shops and grocery stores. What others are saying:???Best Bacon in California!?????? Continue reading Welcome to Flugger???s Bacon!

Unfortunately we don't have just an authorization system on EasyCart, all of our gateways are authorize and capture and process immediately. I know some gateways can handle it, but we don't have it working that way at this point...

Comment

Working...
    X