More than 5 Images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than 5 Images?

I'm on the verge of purchasing EasyCart because of all of it's really great features - however there is one issue I can't seem to get around. I need more than 5 images per product. I can't seem to find anything in the documentation to add additional images except where I can add different options that will allow another 5 images per option. This is really make or break for this cart and our store. Any help is very appreciated.

Hello:

Currently EasyCart supports 5 images per product. If you add option image switching, then you can have say 5 options X 5 images for a total of 25 images for the product... but only 5 main image placeholders exist.

thanks

Comment

jjones -

Thank you for the response. I wish there was a workaround for this.

Comment

currently no workaround for the most part... We are working on V4 to be released the end of this summer, early fall and it will likely have some work around or alteration to how this is done... hopefully we are a limited group of folks, can't do everything

Comment

Did you guys ever create a workaround for this? I'd love to add more than 5 images but nothing relevant came up in my forum search. Currently to work around this (as I am rather terrible at coding :P) I'm creating five collages in Photoshop (we sell bundles of maps for D&D so GMs would really want to see what they're getting, which is definitely more than 5 maps haha). Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X