Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Visible Images in Admin Side

Hello,

I appear to be having a universal issue with images not being visible in the administrative side. I'm testing the free trial and am quite happy with it except for this one issue. The server permissions appear to be set correctly but image uploads never seem to complete. I've installed the demo data and tried creating new single products but I'm not able to get any images to display or upload through admin. I can ftp images via a remote client successfully and they'll appear in the appropriate folders on the server and on the public storefront - but will not appear in the admin areas either. My site is hosted by Hostgator and I've tried uploading product images via Safari, Chrome, Admin Console on a Mac laptop, and the iPad app. I'll keep plugging away at trying to figure out the issue and changing permissions but any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks!
    Jeff

Hello: This has to be a permissions issue for the most part, we know hostgator works, but server to server can be different. I suggest submitting a support ticket along with wordpress username/password on our secure form and we can help resolve that way rather than through forum.

Comment

Hi Josh,

I found out that a gallery plugin I've been using (NextGEN Gallery by Photocrati) was conflicting with WP EasyCart. It apparently is somehow preventing the sample images from appearing in the admin side (deactivating that plugin allows the images to appear), but is not what's blocking the uploading of new images. I'll continue to tinker for a little while longer to see if I stumble across a resolution before submitting a ticket.

Thanks!
      Jeff

Edit: I found the blockage of uploading new product images - it was a spam blocking plugin. Now to try and get those plugins to play nice.
      Last edited by JSchaefer; 12-01-2015, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X