Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT: Advanced Language Resetting

Hi there,

I have a major problem with my Easy Cart Advanced Language continually resetting to the standard text. No matter what I customise it will just revert back.

This is a huge issue for me as my customers receive a link in their "Order Receipt" only possible through customising the Advanced Language Settings. I have also been trying to set-up Manual Payments that are only available via Special Circumstances and attempted to customise something as simple as renaming "Direct Deposit" which then resets as well.

PLEASE HELP!!!

I need this fixed immediately as I have an event on Sunday the 28th of February where purchases will be made.

Many Thanks,
    Courtenay Rufus
    Director of CRUDE Ultimate Driving Education
    www.crudedriving.com.au

I believe you may want to see if it has to do with injecting html coding into the advanced language editor... this will cause errors like this due to the special characters inserted and we must reject those for injection purposes... html should be coded into the templates if it is necessary, not the language phrases.

Comment

Check out the world's best site for selling opal rings opal jewelry
      Most detailed Opal gemstone information, jewelry, price per carat, opal rings, earrings, bracelets stones, necklace, value, benefits, color

Comment

Working...
      X