This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 404 on Product Page

I saw this error on the forums already, but I'm not sure it's the same. I added my product through the application. I then go to the store front on the website and see the product there just fine (and quick view works great as well). But whenever I click the product to go to the actual product page, it gives me a 404. I've investigated it a bit and come to the conclusion that when I delete "&featured=true" it works just fine. I tried looking into the theme code, but couldn't figure it out. So, is there a solution to this?

I'm working for a client and his store has been down for the last few days for various reasons. I'd like to get it fully functional as soon as I can.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

~ Tyler

Tyler: If you like, you can send us your url to look at the site. If you need to send us confidential information such as a login to admin, then please do it through the support ticket. The &featured=true shouldn't be interferring at all, so we will have a look and we can post up the reasoning here. Also, can you make sure you have downloaded the latest plugin updates for the store. thanks

Comment

Working...
    X