upgrading subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrading subscriptions

So I have a number of subscription products, and these have addon options which are optional.

I need for clients to be able to edit their subscription and enable to addon options later if required.

Is this possible, as I cannot see any way to edit a subscription?

Subscription products are special products that get built on the stripe payment system when built... they are not something that the user could add-on later or change their subscription with. consider them ore of a locked down agreement between the customer and that product to charge on a recurring basis.

We do allow you to have several subscriptions as part of a grouping/plan. And stripe allows this upgrade/downgrade, so we offer it. For example, a hosting company has a bronze, silver, gold hosting plan, and you can group these 3 products together and in a subscription plan. This way users can upgrade/downgrade amongst these plans...

It's not as if they can add to or delete features on a single subscription, but it does allow a way for a more global subscription upgrade/downgrade to occur.

Comment

Working...
    X