Just installed yesterday. /store was working then, now it's not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just installed yesterday. /store was working then, now it's not

I just installed the free version to test things out yesterday evening, with the plan to upgrade to the Pro or Premium version. I have over 10k items to import (ultimately I will have over 78k), so I spent the evening attempting to import the whole database (I got up to about 5k items). All seemed to be going reasonably well on the front end last night, though I had some weird conflict with mobile layout, and search results showed the short code rather than the description.

This evening I sat down to try to import more products, and went to show my partner the mydomain.com/store page--and no products showed up! I can search for products, and I get the same search results I was getting yesterday, but the main /store page just doesn't work. I haven't made any changes to the site since last night.

Any ideas? If it helps, the domain name is relentlessdragon.com -- I didn't want to make a link here to the /store page in order to prevent it from accidentally being indexed before it's ready. Searchable products include items with "magic" or "pokemon" in the search string.

I visited and found your /store page and could see over 10k products on there... some didn't have images and data, but probably just needs to have fixes in the CSV importer file... but I can certainly see them.

You could have experienced some issues with caching... if you see different results than what are in the easycart -> products admin, then it most certainly is caching somewhere, either a plugin or on the server the /store system...

Comment

Working...
    X