Sharing our new curbside pickup menu using wp easycart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing our new curbside pickup menu using wp easycart

So many of us in the Food and Beverage sector are having to switch to a Curbside Pickup Menu format and we have found WP Easy cart EXCELLENT for this. EXCELLENT! I wanted to offer this example to the WP Easy Cart community if anyone was curious.

Here is our coffee roaster/shop website. You will two different options (1) one for drink/food items for locals and (2) another for our roasted bagged coffees that cover both our "ship to" clients around the country and locally. Yes some local clients want their coffee shipped here in our community because they are quarantined at home. Who'd have thought such a thing.

Any questions you can message me or email me from our website. Have a blessed day! ~ Sandy

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Very cool, we have had some really creative ideas lately with our store getting leveraged like this, do you mind if we share this with other users via newsletter?

Comment

Absolutely Josh! Just trying to help everyone out at this critical time. Your product I found to be EXTREMELY customizable. Just takes a little thought. The key for us was the use of the OPTION SETS and in a few cases the CONDITIONAL LOGIC feature of the OPTION SETS. ~ Sandy

Comment

Working...
      X