Cannot Connect to PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Connect to PayPal

I installed Easycart on a test site and it connected to PayPal okay. I then installed it on my production site and it would not connect.

It shows an error in the log as "duplicate".

This is what I see in the logs for the two sites:

Code:
    example.info

PayPal API Webhook V2 Response:
    {"success":"added","webhook_id":3711}

example.com

PayPal API Webhook V2 Response:
    {"error":"duplicate"}

PayPal API Create Order Response:
    {"name":"VALIDATION_ERROR","details":[{"field":"#/purchase_units/0/partner_fee_details/amount","location":"body","issue":"Amount cannot be zero"}],"message":"Invalid request - see details","information_link":"https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/orders/v1/#error-VALIDATION_ERROR","debug_id":"fef15ca5c87a4"}
    I have disabled the PayPal integration on example.info and removed any API references from my PayPal account, but it still sees it as a duplicate hook for the example.com site.

Anyone have any ideas on what is happening?

The Order Response error turned out to be me setting my test product at $0.01 and PayPal seems to need a minimum of $1.00

I did eventually get a new Webhook ID, so it does appear to be working now.

Comment

Hello: Yes, I believe micro payments are what payment gateways consider these and most have a different low limit... We usually do a test with over 2.00 on most gateways as it varies, but glad you found the issue here.

Comment

Yes, it threw me as I couldn't figure out why it said "Amount cannot be zero". I only tried a $1.00 price by chance to see if it made any difference. I was surprised when it then connected.

From what I have seen so far, your software works very well and does not load down my hosting. There's a steep learning curve, which is to be expected, but I have gotten most of it working. I will be trying the 14 day trial once I have most of it clear in my head. Thanks for creating this great e-commerce setup and integrating it seamlessly with WordPress or ClassicPress in my case.

Comment

Glad you got it working... we always can use good postive reviews at wordpress.... https://www.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-easycart if you ever have time!

thanks again

Comment

I will definitely do that once I have finished testing everything

Comment

Working...
            X