Change Wording on Checkout Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Wording on Checkout Page

Is it possible to change the wording on the Checkout Page?

Specifically, I'm wanting to change the "Customer Notes" section to ask them to list all members of their household who will be included in the membership they are purchasing.

You can go to the settings -> language editor and always change all phrases on the front end to fit your need. Most of the sections are well lableed and easy to find, but we do reuse some lables throughout, so you may find a label here and there located in another panel than where it should be... but check that area out.

thanks

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I haven't been able to locate it in that area. I've gone line by line through each option there, and I don't see a place to edit "Customer Notes". I'm feeling a bit stupid right now. Any tips on how I'm overlooking it???

"ORDER NOTES" is what it says on the checkout page. I cannot find where to change that wording at all in the "Language Editor"
      Last edited by lifenet; 10-08-2020, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Have a look in the cart -> payment information panel...

Comment

Piggybacking on this thread, but is it possible to make the customer notes a required field?

Comment

Thank you so much! Not sure how I kept overlooking it, but alas I did!!!

Comment

Working...
            X