Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 currencies US and Canadian - how to accomplish this

Hello

I need to have a canadian and US option for purchases. The US pricing is not made up of just a currency conversion, the pricing is actually different,

I have easycart on other sites that I manage and I do not see a place to do this.

Will I need 2 instances of the cart on 2 sub-domains or is it capable with it. I am familiar with easycart and do not want to go the learning curve of another one.

If I need 2 instances do I have to pay for both on the same domain?

Usually this is best to have 2 subdomains, one for US. and one for Canada or your other store. They are 2 licenses of easycart since they would be installed in 2 locations.

It can be more setup but you really gain flexibility by doing this way. 2 stores have 2 currencies, easy enough, but then you gain control over shipping systems, tax systems, pricing and then promotions, coupons can all be unique and separate for each subdomain... Just much more flexible long term if you do it this way.

I know some like to have wholesale or B2B sites and then a public shopping side, and 2 stores is really nice with all the various pricing in other areas.

Comment

Working...
    X