Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Setting Up

Hi, can someone help with my set up? Two major problem:

1. I cannot link to my Pay Pal business account. Verification just continues loading terminating in ‘something went wrong’
    2. Most of the buttons on WP EasyCart do not work, only those that link to another page. Add and remove items for example are dead. (see here: https://expressiveegg.org/cart/ or here https://expressiveegg.org/store/self-and-unself-premium-hardback/)
    3. Since installation some browsers are flagging my site as dangerous ‘this site might want to steal your data’
    4. BPS pro flagged a load of database errors on installation, such as: [04-Mar-2021 14:54:38 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'xxxxxxx_xxxx_menulevel2' doesn't exist for query ALTER TABLE `ec_menulevel2` CHANGE `order` `menu_order` int(11) made by activate_plugin, do_action('activate_wp-easycart/wpeasycart.php'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, ec_activate, ec_db_manager->install_db, ec_db_manager->run_initial_update

One minor problem:
    1. How do I style the fonts so that those on my actual site are used, rather than Google fonts?

Thanks!

Hello:

1. The paypal something went wrong is often created with different currencies and countries are selected in paypal setup than what the paypal account will handle. Not always to is the users have personal paypal accounts and not verified business accounts. Just something to look for. Other than this, we could be running into an issue with the hosting company not being setup properly... hard to tell, probably something we need a full support ticket for to really investigate.

2. Having these issues where buttons don't work also leads me to think either a plugin or theme is causing all of your site functionality to break down. jquery or javascript breaking is most common, and if it comes from another plugin or theme, it will break things for everyone on your plugins and theme. Easiest thing to do is deactivate all plugins except easycart, see if it works then. also switch to a basic wordpress twenty-twenty theme and see if buttons work... if so, you can start finding which is the culprit of breaking things easily this way.

Styling fonts you can go to the settings -> design and set it to the 'Use Default' and this way it will have set fonts, but the application of your theme fonts varies greatly... they may only apply to specific elements and not directly to all. So depending on how they apply them, you may need to go through and do custom CSS, or best method is find a close google font match and do that across easycart.

Comment

Working...
    X