Newbie Needs Help with Add to Cart button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Needs Help with Add to Cart button

Hi All, I am in the process of setting up a store for a client of mine but am getting a little stuck so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I have setup the store and and added a few products. When I go to the store (displays using Grid1) everything looks good. However, if I click on a product instead of clicking "add to cart" I get no quantity selection options or add to cart option. I know I must be doing something silly so any advice gratefully received.
    Thanks in advance.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

This sounds like catalog mode... try going to settings -> products and make sure catalog mode is off.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Catalog mode is off. On the main store page it shows the "add to cart" option but not if I click on the product. (another pic attached)
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hmm, strange... never seen that. Might check quantity tracking info on the product.... otherwisr, might jump on our site and submit a secure ticket, so we can look.

Thanks

Comment

We don't use quantity tracking. On a couple of products I have tried to setup options. The "add to cart" on the main screen changes to "select options" but when that is clicked on the user can select the size required but still has no "add to cart" option.
          Fortunately for me the client is in no rush for the site at the moment.

Comment

I have never seen this, but happy to look. I noticed this was a few days ago, if you haven't submit a ticket, let me know... that is the best way to get fast support at www.wpeasycart.com/my-account and we can certainly take a look.

thanks

Comment

Working...
            X