Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Order is taken, charges sent to Stripe are successful/but orders dont show in summery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order is taken, charges sent to Stripe are successful/but orders dont show in summery

I'm currently running the "PRO" trial and have set up a few test items. I was able to setup 6 products and have made fake purchases where the charges shows up in Stripe. However, when I look at the ordering summary in WP Easy Cart, those orders are not there. It worked for about 6 times...then stopped working. The first 6 transactions were able to be received. I'd like to get it back to a working condition.

I am not sure why you can't see them, but maybe on stripe you are viewing live vs testing account data? I know they have a different interface for both... small slider for 'view test data' and that lets you see that entire system...

If you are using test card numbers on stripe like 4242 4242 4242 4242 and getting successful messages, you must be in test mode, so check there. If you use a live card, then it must be in the live data.

Worst case, disconnect completely and reattach to stripe so you know you are on the right account... either live or via sandbox.

Comment

Hi, I'm in sandbox mode. I've attached a recent transaction, where it shows a TEST transaction on Stripe for $297.69. The other image is from the order status right after making the $297.69 purchase. That order which was made never got added on. It was working just for the few transactions. I've also included the customer email from one of the transactions listed. Everything was working perfectly fine as it should. It seems that the system is only passing the charge information to Stripe, but the order itself is not being added to the WP Easy Cart database.
      Attached Files

Comment

That order # is extremely high... something else here happened, maybe a backup and restore or a migration from another host? Did you up the order # to that value or did that just come in that way? It says it's in a pro trial mode, plugins updated? I would jump over to www.wpeasycart.com/my-account and submit a secure ticket so we could see what's going on, only way we can really assist with this and as much info as possible about what has occurred the better.

Comment

At that time, i installed the test data. I've since uninstalled that. This is where the number cranked up to 2147483647. With that in mind, I put in my own number 202108060010 (YYYYMMDD####)...thinking about this...did database break because I upped the number too high?

There are a few plugins to be updated...but haven't done any after installing WP easy cart...everything was working fine for awhile.

I'll go submit a ticket now
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

FYI...I just purchased Premium...and now filling out support ticket
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
            X