Account Page Security Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Page Security Issue

So i downloaded the program today as a test to see if the Pro feature is purchased.

Here is where I am having the issue. So after entering all the information, products and setting up PayPal as the payment gateway. The next step was setting up a test SKU for $1.00.

I made an account with a new email address and paid for the item via PayPal. Now here is where the issue comes into play.

Another person on a separate computer went to the account page that was setup from your plugin, and without them knowing any of the information I processed myself they see all my information and the account I setup is somehow active on their computer browser.

Unless i have done something wrong, this is a huge security issue that should be looked into immediately. It even gives me he option of signing out of that persons account that was setup. I have uploaded a screen shot for you to see what they saw on their PC.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Hello:

This scenario is always a caching issue, something, either server side or via a caching plugin is causing this. Most of the time this is a hosting caching issue and we can take a look. I would probably suggest though you shoot us an email at support@wpeasycart.com and we can discuss back and forth privately as we will need to login to take a look.

I would start with the host though, contact them and ask if they are caching, if they are, you need exceptions or exclusions placed on the /store, /cart, and /account areas if they can do that.

happy to help. thanks

Comment

Working...
    X