Product Options no longer selectable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Options no longer selectable.

I am moving over from Ecwid, and WooCommerce before that, and so far really like this platform. Certainly 1/3 the price of Ecwid is nice!!

I set up my Hot Sauce products using Basic Option to choose between the $5 bottle and the $10 one. I chose Basic swatch with 2 choices. It worked beautifully. So I set up the other 12 Hot Sauce, 3 Salsas & 2 BBQ sauces. Then the gift boxes etc. Somewhere along the way I quit checking that each one was working properly .. I mean they had been so far ... and then they all stopped working.

Now the 2 buttons (swatches) do nothing, seem dimmed out, and the "# left in stock" shows the total of both options.

I can find no reference to this issue so thought I'd ask, could really use some help.

It's tahomaspice.com if you want to see it live.

Thanks,
    Steve Mashburn
    Tacoma, WA

If you edit a product and go to quantity, it sounds like you have quantity tracking turned on but no set quantities, like option item tracking requires individual quantities set below.

Comment

No, it's all set up. It was working perfectly in the beginning, I just quit double checking each one after about 15. Nothing changed that I know of ....

Thanks, Steve
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Hmm, try turning off quantity tracking completely, does it let you then select options and add to cart? Might need to submit a secure ticket and we can help on sight.

Comment

Support ticket submitted, thanks.

Comment

Just an FYI, Josh suggested I turn off all the plugins and turn them back on one at a time until i "broke" the system. Well, it was Elementor that was causing my problem. For now it is off and will address that another day .. something with Javascript.

Anyway, I'm rocking again, thanks to all!
            Steve

Comment

Working...
            X