Text Input and Checkbox for Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Input and Checkbox for Options

I am trying to gather the necessary information for a product purchase and I believe I need to collect that info at the Product Option portion of the purchase. So I have set up an Advanced: Text Input as an option and an Advanced: Checkbox Group as another option to be used on a product. I have also set up multiple drop-downs for color, hardware color, and width ... those three work fine.

My question is why the Advanced: Text Input option and the Advanced: Checkbox Group input option do not show up in the Option 3 and Option 4 drop-downs when configuring the product? I was not able to find any documentation on what needs to be done when an "Option Set" is not available to be selected.

Tick-Tock, my 14 day trial will probably be expiring before I can get the store online.

So if you setup advanced options, jump to your product where you see the 5 basic options you can enter, there is a slider switch up top there you can turn on advanced options. You have to choose whether you use the 5 basic option system or the advanced options which are unlimited.... hope that makes sense.

advanced options are much more configurable. The only thing basic options are good for is if you wanted option item inventory tracking down at that level. We are not able to track inventory on advanced options like file uploads, dimensional, text boxes, etc... so there is essentially 2 systems.

Comment

Thank you. I also figured out this morning that I cannot mix Basic Options with Advanced Options. So I changed the other "basic" options to their advanced equivalents.

Comment

Working...
      X