Pricing not working as expected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing not working as expected

I have a product with 5 advanced options. The base price of the product is $15, three of the options make no change to the price of the product (things like color), but two DO carry an up-charge of $5 each.

When the product page comes up, the $15 price is shown, but when the site visitor selects one of the options that makes no change to the cost of the item (like a color), the price of the item goes to $0. If the options that affect the price are selected, the product goes to the price of the upsells.

Could you please help me find documentation that explains how to get this to calculate the price of the item PLUS upsells correctly?

Thank you!

Hello:

So what I would do here i just open up each of the options you have and maybe they were duplicated over from another option set? maybe that data is causing issue? I would open them up and make sure the advanced option items have no basic price changes and no other adjustments, then save them. It sounds like they are engaged and doing some price override to 0? maybe even open the option item and change it to price override and make sure there is no 0 zero there.

The others should have 'basic price adjustment' set to $5.00 and it will +$5.00 on them to the $15 so it goes up to to $20.

I always use the left menu under wp easycart -> products -> option sets to do all my option set management. Happy to look further if you need by submitting a support request on our site at www.wpeasycart.com/my-account. thanks

Comment

That did what needed to be done. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X