Shortcodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shortcodes

Is there a actual list of shortcodes and their WooCommerce equivalents.

Trying to go thru the pages of the theme I'm using and replacing the woocommerce shortcodes can't find the equivalent to [woocommerce_checkout]

It could be the theme, but when I add an item to the cart, it gets added. But when I click on cart button itself to checkout, it says cart is empty.

TIA

You might check here: https://docs.wpeasycart.com/docs/how...de-dictionary/ We don't have equivilants that line up I guess, I have never looked at their shortcode in totality... but for example you may want to use [ec_cart] to show the cart?

Comment

I could give that a try. I already replaced the woocommerce_cart instances with ec-cart.

Comment

so when you install easycart, it should already build 3 pages (store, cart, account) and those pages in wordpress should have [ec_store], [ec_cart], and [ec_account] on them. And they are connected in our settings -> initial setup panel.

Outside of that, our shortcode is for displaying things on other new pages like showing categories, or showing custom product stuff... nothing core related. What is it you are trying to accomplish?

Comment

That didn't work. Thought I'd give Word Press a second try. Just not working out for me.

Comment

Happy to help as part of our support for our product.... just let us know via our support system on our website over at www.wpeasycart.com if interested.

thanks

Comment

Working...
            X