Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order Completed, by Not Syncing With Printful

Hello,
    I recently connected my Printful account with my Square store, and then imported by Square store through the WP Easy Cart account. This is so people can place an order in my store and the print-on-demand order ideally is placed/fulfilled without additional tinkering from me. However, although an order is placed, it says "Third Party Approved" and I had to manually go into my Printful account, add the order information and go from there, rather than it being automatic. I've contacted by Square/Printful and they both said they are connected/functioning.

Has anyone else run into this before? Is there a setting I need to change on my WP Easy Cart account? My store is ProseedMusic.com/store if you'd like to take a look. Thanks!

If your order says ' third party approved ' then your easycart is probably setup to use both paypal AND square for payments. easycart doesn't send paypal orders or any other payment system over to square of course.

If you want to only allow orders to go to square, then you should turn off paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by jjones View Post
      If your order says ' third party approved ' then your easycart is probably setup to use both paypal AND square for payments. easycart doesn't send paypal orders or any other payment system over to square of course.

If you want to only allow orders to go to square, then you should turn off paypal.
      Thanks for the tip. I'll take a look at that.

Comment

Working...
      X