Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BertStL
    replied
    On this site https://www.capterra.ca/software/74194/wp-easycart I was advised that the easycart wp plugin is available for stores in all these languages, i.e. also in Sweden:
    • Danish
    • Dutch
    • English
    • Finnish
    • French
    • German
    • Greek
    • Italian
    • Norwegian
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
    When trying to set up the store however, only nine languages are available and Swedish is not amongst them.

Leave a comment:

• BertStL
    started a topic New language

New language

I have been trying for a few days to set up a test store in Sweden and with Swedish as the main language. I have arrived at the conclusion that this is not possible and that I have to try some other type of web store software. Still this appears to me as really odd and I therefore want to check if this is really correct, just to make sure. The problem is the choice of language, which, if I understand the software correctly, has to be made by the administrator and (if activated) can also be made by a costumer in the store (if there is more than one option). However, I have to choose a language, and as Swedish is the language of the store and that is not an available option, I can not. If I choose another language, but still inserted Swedish text, that text would be attributed to that language and everything would be a major mess. The option not to choose a language is, as far as I can find, not available in this software. Maybe it would be possible to buy some multilanguage app, such as WPML, but then it would not be a test store any more, I should accept problems with the integration between the two programs and I would risk to waste my money on something I might not need. So, is this correct?
    Last edited by BertStL; 10-08-2022, 11:21 PM.
Working...
X